Puisiku : Love Comes Away



The poetry of Love
 
LOVE COMES AWAY
by : Claudia Rosari Dewi

In the blank sheet of paper, when dawn began to roll up its light,
My heart was moved to write a series of words,
That save in the minds of my deep heart,
This morning touched my heart to deliver all of my feel,
That feel whichs touched my hands and feet,
To immediately rise from powerlessness
As if its couldnt want to see me, tore up eaten by my feeling
Then.. it was present
Touch the wall of my deep heart with all of the joy
Though it was a taste, but it kept me motivated with life
That expectancy will be stretching straight
In the right corner of my eyes
From that time, I understand, the heart have passed away
Now began to grow and return to bloom
Facing the spirit for the hole of this world
And make me believe with the miracle of love
The miracle of life
The hopes.. the trueth of love and life..
Love comes away,
Here… here…
Right in my deep heart…
Gives new color in the hole of my life..
Februari 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chevening Journey #1

My Reflection on Winning Chevening Interview 2020/2021 #2